Manta Bandana represents a beautiful creature native to the seas around Bali, majestic and proud as its glides through the water. We have put all the creatures in the metaphorical cage, with an expiry date fast approaching. This cage is reinforced by our ignorance, our actions and our inability to change the way we live for the better. Design by Dylan - Art of Dec.
- Size : 53 cm x 53 cm / 20,8 inch x 20,8 inch
- Our signature material is from retired bed linens from various hotels and other businesses across Bali.
- Our packaging is plastic free which is made from recycled paper boards.
- All processes from designing and packaging are based in Bali, Indonesia
- 30% of our profit will be donated to Lindungi Hutan to plant trees in the forests of Indonesia
“Together we stand for the forest”
Note: Our bandanas are made from retired bed linens from different villas and hotels in Bali, this may cause material differences between the bandana you will receive and the product photo show.