Mask of the Forest
Extinction is forever” Indonesia is well known for its various biodiversity and the beauty of different animal species. However, most of them are endangered. Consumptive behaviour and ignorance of environmental issues are destroying the environment, which affects the extinction of several species. Tri Mask describes situations in the real world where there are still many animals left if you look from afar, but if you look closely, only a few are still able to survive for life.
We have all the responsibility to protect endangered animals both for their lives and our future generation. We invite you to promote conservation for the endangered species by providing additional habitats where they can live and reproduce through this mask. For every 3 Tri Mask products you purchase, YOU plant one tree in Indonesia Forest. Thank you for being part of our movement (#TRIforTree)
- Size : 19 cm x 6 cm if open widely will be 15 cm
- Our signature material is from retired bed linens from various hotels and other businesses across Bali
- Triple layer with the antibacterial filter that easy to breath and fashionable
- Soft mask, reusable, washable, and comfortable to wear in daily activities.
- Ear straps from a silicon stopper make it fit comfortably around the ears.
- Our packaging is plastic free which is made from recycled paper boards.
- All process from designing and packaging are based in Bali, Indonesia
- 30% of our profit will be donated to Lindungi Hutan to plant trees in the forests of Indonesia
Let's create a greener forest and Earth because together we stand for the forest!!!